What's Going On?
If you've been a bit confused today, I don't blame you, but I thought I'd shove this post in to explain.
At the beginning of this year, I thought I'd get back into blogging. And well, 8 months later I've decided to do it again.
Because the post was a roundup of books I'd read in January I wanted to "catch up" with all the months so the posts that will be coming give you a much better idea of my book reading this year.
There will of course be other things, but writing and publishing the posts as though I'd done them every month has given me time to stretch out the old fingers into typing and the brain into a bit more of a writing gear.
We'll see how long I keep this up for.
It's not that I don't enjoy blogging, but I find the time I do have, I prefer to do nothing. Quite literally. I mean how can I do book posts, if I don't read?
Hmm, anyway.
This is a just a heads up and an explanation as to the posts those merry few who still follow me may have seen in your preferred RSS reader of choice. Those on bloglovin' probs won't have seen them, or this for a while because when you don't post for 9 months, it takes forever to catch new posts.
Keep those eyes peeled.

Comments
Post a Comment